At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
(Junior) Controller (m/w/d)
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, StuttgartAdministration
Your mission during this flight
As (Junior) Controller (m/f/d) you are part of our dynamic finance team and responsible for the implementation and further development of all relevant financial processes in the area of controlling in a growing and modern tech company. You act as an interface to external contacts such as tax advisors as well as internally for all finance-related topics. You control, design and are responsible for the preparatory accounting and report directly to our CFO.
- Conceptual development and implementation of regular commercial reporting, preparation of ad-hoc analyses and derivation of measures
- Collaboration on planning processes and actual financial statements
- Independent conception, further development and regular preparation of KPI reports to management
- Support in the digitalization and automation of controlling processes including tool selection and implementation
- Independent takeover of project reporting and cost planning and control
- Monitoring and analysis of cost development including regular residual cost estimates
- Participation in the topics of capacity planning as well as cost calculation preparation of offers / orders including their checks
- Trustful cooperation with all internal and external stakeholders
Our check-in requirements
- Successfully completed studies in economics with a focus on controlling or comparable qualification
- You are interested in and have the hands-on mentality to develop yourself in a fast growing start-up
- You like to work analytically, carefully, in a structured and solution-oriented manner and bring along an affinity for numbers as well as economic and process-oriented thinking and acting
- You enjoy the task of being a driving force and sparring partner for the management and the executive team.
- You are dynamic, positive, authentic and identify yourself with our vision of realizing emission-free flying.
- You like to be part of a motivated and ambitious team, enjoy achieving goals together & sharing best practices
- You want to work hand in hand with a dynamic team to further develop and expand the area of finance
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Fasten your seat belt and start with us. We look forward to receiving your application!