At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
Purchasing Agent (m/f/d)
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, StuttgartAdministration
Your mission during this flight
As a Purchasing Agent (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the execution of all relevant purchasing processes in a growing and modern tech company as part of our dynamic Finance team. You act as an interface to external contacts for the procurement of goods and services as well as internally for all purchasing-related topics and questions of colleagues and suppliers regarding the purchasing process. You control and design the standardization and optimization of the purchasing processes.
- Procurement of goods and services in line with costs, deadlines and quality requirements
- Obtaining and evaluating offers and preparing offer comparisons
- Monitoring and controlling the distribution of goods
- Checking and approving incoming invoices as well as documentation
- Support in clarifying technical and commercial issues with suppliers and the departments involved
- Implementation of standardization and optimization of purchasing processes
Our check-in requirements
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training
- Experience in the field of purchasing
- Agility & distinct ability to work in a team
- Reliable way of working as well as self-dependent and structured working style
- High degree of initiative and commitment
- Analytical thinking and acting
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Good command of English
Fasten your seat belt and start with us. We look forward to receiving your application!