At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
Electrical and Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyEngineering
Your mission during this flight
As an electrical and electronics engineer (m/f/d) you are part of the integration and test team for our flying demonstrators and support the implementation of the E/E system from theory to practice. This is the hydrogen fuel cell battery hybrid drive system, consisting of low voltage, high voltage and communication systems. You work hands-on oriented on the demonstrator and are involved in the assembly, acceptance for quality assurance and commissioning. With your skills and your deep understanding of the system, you have the overall system overview of the functions of the drive system, as well as the E/E system and carry out troubleshooting. As an interface to the design, you support the responsible development engineers with your know-how in the design, specification of the systems and component selection and carry out these activities for minor and major changes partly independently.
- Support the setup/integration, execution of commissioning as well as ground and flight and ground test (commissioning, troubleshooting/debugging and operation) regarding our E/E systems of the following components or systems:
- Energy supply system (battery, fuel cell, inverter)
- Communication and data system
- Control system
- Design documentation incl. preparation of schematics
- Design & specification of cable harnesses
- Design & specification of shielding & grounding
- Specification of communication protocols
- Design of the E/E system components
- Debugging of the E/E system from the demonstrators
- Support and organization of the daily operation of our flying prototype especially checks and maintenance
- Supporting the execution of flying and static demonstrations at various work sites, including disassembly, loading for road transport, assembly and preparation tests
- Monitoring of the propulsion system and its components during test flights with support of all subsystem managers, situation assessment and behavior prediction to support flight abort decisions
- Ensure product quality and conformance against specifications and sample designs
Our check-in requirements
- Completed training as an aircraft mechanic (m/f/d) or equivalent training with experience in the aviation industry
- Practical experience in aircraft maintenance and/or servicing
- Passing the background check for access to airport security areas
- You are flexible and have the possibility to perform integration work and flight tests abroad in phases and are willing to accept longer working hours and travels
- You can successfully perform your tasks both independently and as a member of a team.
- You have basic computer skills and interpersonal skills
- You will work safely and in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Your skills include interpreting engineering drawings and documents
- You have general knowledge of the use of hand tools and precision measuring equipment
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
Buckle up and get started with us. We look forward to receiving your application!