At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
Group Leader Tank System Component Group (m/w/d)
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, StuttgartEngineering
Your mission during this flight
As Group Leader Tank System Component Group (m/w/d), you are responsible for the development and leadership of the Team accountable for the requirements definition, development, validation and release of all the sub-systems and components of the liquid Hydrogen Tank System within the H2Fly Fuel Cell Powertrain in various Aeronautical projects and applications.
- Development of the Tank System Component Group:
- Identification and hiring of the necessary Human Resources with the correct skills and experience to fulfil the Group responsibilities
- Identification and implementation of the necessary infrastructure (equipment, processes and tools) to enable the fulfilment of the Group responsibilities
- Leadership of the Tank System Component Group:
- Implementation of an organisation and structure that ensure every Group member knows and understands their individual, the group and the company tasks, aims and time plans (WHO does WHAT until WHEN and WHY).
- Mentoring and disciplinary leadership of the Group.
- Technical leadership, problem solving and identification, escalation and resolution of project roadblocks.
- Contribution to the Engineering Organisation:
- Establishment of close and productive intra-group and intra-department working relationships
- Identification of best practices and opportunities to increase quality and efficiency
Our check-in requirements
- Completed Master’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, Physics or a similar technical degree course
- Relevant experience:
- working on complex mechanical, electrical and mechatronic products with critical process management and control systems. This experience must be applicable to Hydrogen storage tank development
- working in a fast-moving, flexible environment
- building, developing and leading technology development teams and groups
- with Fuel Cell technology and/ or in the aeronautical industry would be an advantage
- A vision for the necessary resources, organisation and structure to enable a successful Engineering Team
- Strong intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- A dynamic, positive and authentic personality and an identification with the vision of realizing zero-emission flying
- The aspiration to be part of a motivated and ambitious team and satisfaction in achieving goals together and sharing best practices
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Buckle up and get started with us. We are looking forward to your application!