At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
Simulation Engineer (m/f/d)
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, StuttgartEngineering
Your mission during this flight
As Simulation Engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for the development and utilisation of 0D, 1D and 3D simulation models to predict the Powertrain System and Sub-System performance in various Aeronautical projects and applications. You will drive the activities of modelling and simulating Fuel Cell Powertrains. This ranges from the creation of component and system models to system level sizing and function simulations. Your activities enable a model-based development of control schemes.
- You will drive the definition of component and system models as well as their respective implementation according to the multi-system architecture
- You will ensure model accuracy, system interoperability, numeric performance and robustness for static and dynamic simulation cases
- Your models will enable system and component level sizing activities, functional and performance validation and the system level control development
Our check-in requirements
- A degree in engineering, science or equivalent combined with several years of professional experience in multi-system modelling and simulation in the aviation industry, automotive sector or in other domains. Experience in fuel cell systems is a plus
- A deep knowledge in static and dynamic simulations and related methodologies with an eye for details such as numerical stability and performance
- Experience and knowledge working with simulation tools and environments such as Modelica/ Dymola and Matlab/ Simulink
- You show strong competencies in thermo-dynamics and fluid-dynamics
- Proven ability working in a fast-moving, flexible environment
- Strong intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Buckle up and get started with us. We are looking forward to your application!