At H2FLY we dream, we fly, and we develop the future! As a young, innovation-driven startup with pioneering spirit we are the worldwide forerunner on hydrogen electric powertrain systems for aviation.
Liquid Hydrogen Expert (m/f/d)
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyEngineering
Your mission during this flight
As a Lyquid Hydrogen Expert (m/f/d) in an interdisciplinary development team for liquid hydrogen tank systems you are responsible for requirements, functional and architectural work and connect the different disciplines in the team across different development phases. You work closely with subsystems, design, simulation and test engineers and be responsible for the final technical decisions regarding the system.
- Establish and develop requirements, functions and interfaces
- Conception, design and coordination of the architecture as well as coordination and specification of the development of subsystems and components
- Coordination of all relevant interfaces and timely documentation of development results
- Communication and ensuring compliance with requirements, functions and interfaces
- Support of development activities with external partners and internal development teams within the scope of our development programs
- Specification and coordination of validation tests as well as validation of the system design with the test teams
- Design acceptance of the liquid hydrogen tank systems
- Creation and maintenance of system and component specifications for the liquid hydrogen tank systems as well as support during commissioning
Our check-in requirements
- Successfully completed master's degree in the field of Chemistry/Process Engineering, Physics or a similar technical course of study
- Professional experience in the field of liquid hydrogen tank system development, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Excellent technical knowledge and professional experience with liquid hydrogen tank systems and their design
- Excellent knowledge in the field of physics, process engineering and thermodynamics of liquid hydrogen tank systems
- You are dynamic, positive, authentic and identify yourself with our vision to realize emission-free flying
- You like to be part of a motivated and ambitious team, enjoy achieving goals together & sharing best practices
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Fasten your seat belt and start with us. We are looking forward to your application!